What is AVC?
Apple cider vinegar, or ACV, is made by fermenting the sugar from apples. Some people say the “mother,” you know that cloud of yeast and bacteria you might see in a bottle of apple cider vinegar, is what makes it healthy. This is probiotic, meaning it might give your digestive system a boost, but more research is needed to support other claims.
How is ACV used?
ACV is used as a vinegar in cooking, salad dressings, baking, as a preservative. It is not recommended to drink ACV straight as it is acidic and can erode the enamel of your teeth. It’s best to add one to two tablespoons into water or tea.
Benefits of taking ACV gummies
- is a natural laxative and it can improve digestion;
- lowers blood sugar levels;
- improves insulin sensitivity;
- increases satiety and helps people to lose weight;
- lowers cholesterol;
- lowers blood pressure and improves heart health;
- prevents and decreases the risk of getting cancer and slows down the growth of cancer cells;
- contains some great nutrients including magnesium, iron, phosphorus, manganese, amino acids and antioxidants.
Goli Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies are a popular choice because they are:
- Non GMO
- Gluten Free
- Made in the USA
- Made in allergen-free facilities
- Made with real apples, beetroot and pomegranate.
- Contain Vitamin B12 and B9
- For every bottle you purchase Goli donates a 6 months supply of vitamins to a child in order to fight malnutrition around the world.
What is your favourite way to take ACV?
I like to use in it salad dressings, but gummies are a great choice when you want to get a daily dose of all the health benefits of taking ACV.
Please note: If you click on a link and buy something on the website, I may make a small commission from this and no extra cost to you. This helps to keep My Eco Circle running.